I suggest you ...

Mint's Website needs Simplers "Sell Explaination" for New Customers

Hello , I have been reviewing your site and It seems you are still in the IPO state = Sprooking .
Small business people (especially tradies etc ) need a simpiler explaination for how to and cost of your system to be intergrated into their business . Can I suggest :
Have a dedicated page to Getting Started As A Smaill Biz; with picture of the device and the cost of buying , signing up etc ; then scrolling on to Banking Hookup ; perhaps with cirular diagram for the process . Then scolling down with visual lines on to account controls for a exampled transaction use tree branches dia with icons to showing where the paper work (?) and emails go and how they could be compiled .
Then Have that exampled transaction , shown by the customer interface ; who give what to whom and how the transaction proceeds (be exlicit on every step ; so the reader can envisage their own situation )
[ Q : is a services transaction able to be coralled by the customer (say for a pluming job) so that unsatifactory work can be negotiated , other wise there might be reluctant customer use (just send me the bill ) . The small biz needs to be able to know how to incentive the customer to use the system ; and to understand that using Mint Payments get ride of paper work . ] This point is critical .
Also through out steps use colour bubbles with costs of transactions .

OK so you get what I'm saying ; use all the different biz examples that might crop up so that potential customers get a complete understanding of use . Please remember a lot of small biz people are already stressed and what they don't want is to get involved in confusion or ambiguity . You know the fish won't bite , they will close your web page .ie you won't get effective takeup .
As an investor I see this a lot in new biz ; the management are so ensconced in the tech or product that they loose the overview of the coal face . Your website looks great but it lacks this clarity I have tried to explain .To hook new customers you need to have a fully visual explaination of how all parties interact with the Mint device .
Hope this useful . cjludo@icloud.com

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service